At this moment the GATE has reached the maximum capacity for participants!
Early registration (until August 31st): 185€
Late registration (01.09.16 – 31.01.2017): 225€
Registration fee includes full attendance at the Gathering, accommodation in shared rooms, 3 meals per day (vegetarian or Mediterranean), snacks and social evenings.
If you would like to bring a companion the fee will be the same.
Unfortunately we cannot offer discounts per groups or students as the price has been reduced as much as possible.
Sign in and payment instructions
- Fill in the registration form.
- Receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
- Pay ONLY 30€ to reserve your spot at the GATE until January 1st.*
- Send by email a copy of your receipt at email@example.com (Subject of the email: Payment-yourfullname)
- Receive a confirmation email regarding your first payment.
- From January 1st to January 25th proceed with the rest of the payment.
- Send by email a copy of your receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email: Payment2-yourfullname)
- Receive a confirmation email and an official invitation.
*Due the Spanish tax system we cannot accept full payments before 2017. We apologize for the inconveniences and appreciate your effort.
– Starting: Wednesday, 1 February, 2017 – 5:00pm. Check in will be from 2:00pm to 4:30pm.
– Ending: Saturday, 4 February, 2017 – 3:30 pm. Lunch will be provided after the closing ceremony of the GATE.
Asociación Experientia will be offering a 3-day workshop: “Connecting Adventure,Therapy, Group and Self” provided by Luk Peeters and Martin Ringer.
This workshop will not be part of the GATE and has an additional feel. However, it will take place at the same venue as the GATE the following days.
If you are interested in attending to this workshop click here or contact email@example.com*
*At this point all spots are filled but feel free to fill in the form for the waiting list.